Breaking News

New top story on Hacker News: Show HN: Semantic search for video

Show HN: Semantic search for video
22 by AlexanderTheGr8 | 9 comments on Hacker News.
Hello HN Over the New Year's break, I created semanticvideosearch.com. This can search any video based on meaning and context. I would love to get your feedback on it. What should I change and what can be improved? The preprocessed videos can be search very quickly, while the youtube video links take some time (yt videos also have a upper duration limit due to compute issues). I intend to add search based on the frames of the video soon. I would love to know your thoughts on the demo and any suggestions for improvements. Thanks! PS: the inspiration to create this was to get the 2 mins of content from youtube videos with 18 other mins of fluff.

No comments